Portland Pay Day 2012!
June 1 - August 24
Portland Main Street is proud to announce the return of Portland Pay day for the sixth year! This shop local campaign kept over $77,000 in participating businesses last year, and over $183,000 in Portland the last three years! The grand prize this year is $1,200!
The participating businesses in 2012 include:
Around the Block Quilt Shop
Cheeky Monkeys Coffeehouse and Bakery
G & B Pool and Spa Supplies
Grand Barber Lounge
Grand Hearing Center
Keusch Super Service
The Law Offices of Duff, Chadwick, and Associates (Portland location only)
The Looking Grand Café
Portland Clinical and Therapeutic Massage
Rush Hour Studios
Please see official rules below for more information
- Shoppers collect their receipts from participating business and redeem them at Distinctive Occasions (160 Kent Street) or Raffaeles’ Marketplace (143 Kent Street).
- Receipts will be redeemed for drawing tickets in $10 increments. For example: if a participant spends $100 at a qualified merchant, they wil receive ten (10) entries into the drawing for the jackpot and other prizes. (There is a $1,000 cap on single purchase receipts)
- All tickets must be filled out completely.
- Receipts MUST be from participating merchants and all receipts must have the name of the store and the date of purchase clearly marked on them. Receipts not clearly marked may be rejected.
- The promotion will last for three months, June 1 – Aug. 24, 2012, to allow people to save and redeem their receipts. Receipts can be redeemed until 5 pm on Wednesday, August 29, 2012.
All participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
The Grand Prize drawing will be held at
Two Rivers Park on Thursday, August 30, 2012
at 7:00 pm